Thursday, August 3, 2017

Target retiring its "Merona" brand

The news is that Target is retiring its "Merona" brand, presumably soon. 

I've recommended their Merona polos before; they're 100% cotton, logo-less, and with tails (the longer back half helps a polo stay tucked in, and the slit between the front and back makes it more comfortable tucked or untucked). They're an amazing value at their usual retail price of about $13, and an insane value on sale (I picked up two more earlier this summer when they were only $7). 

My only complaint is inconsistent sizing, so try them on before you buy.  

I plan to hit Target in the next few days to see if they're on clearance, and I recommend that everyone else do the same. 

Hopefully they'll release another polo at least as good, just under a different name. 

No comments: